Looking for an outgoing and bubbly store manager to manage a fun and vibrant team at Starbucks in Queenstown.
Do you enjoy going spending your breaks on the Ski Fields? Starbucks in iconic Queenstown has an opening for a new Store Manager. Is that you?
1) Starbucks has a network of 24 stores across New Zealand and is a globally recognised powerhouse brand, with a culture and philosophy that focuses on exceptional customer service and being a part of the community.
Queenstown is a great store in need of a new Store Manager. It will be your responsibility to engage and motivate a small team and ensure the store meets brand standards and that the customer experience is nothing short of exceptional.
To represent our brand, you will need to be:
- Passionate about great coffee and driving the delivery of our Starbucks customer service
- Experienced at motivating and developing a team
- Able to clearly understand profit and loss how to make the store profitable
- Able to Manage labour costs, inventory, rostering, and staff hiring
- Driven to succeed; to take ownership for the store and treat it like your own!
- Available to work a fixed shift roster of 40 hours per week
- Someone with proven people and business management experience
On offer is:
- An excellent opportunity to be part of an amazing brand
- On the job training with development opportunities across the wider company
- A positive culture and environment
If this sounds like the right next move for you, please apply online now and show us how great you are!
Starbucks forms part of a strong portfolio of four brands within NZ, including KFC, Pizza Hut and Carl’s Jr. with Restaurant Brands Ltd which is a publicly listed growing company. Just think where your career with Restaurant Brands could take you!