Would you like to join us to improve the lives of New Zealanders?
We are exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we are excited about the future and we want you to be part of it. We have 12 clubs and more than 50,000 members across the country. To deliver the worlds best fitness experiences to our members and achieve our growth asipirations, we need a talented part-time receptionist to join our team.
Working at Les Mills is fun, positive and upbeat. We work hard and take on the challenge. We’re not into hierarchy, every person counts and every role is vital.
As a receptionists we are the face of Les Mills and the first and last point of contact therefore we aim to be the best 24/7 – we want our members coming back for more!
The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills and experience, excellent administration and computer skills and the ability to multi-task in a bustling fast-paced environment.
Other key attributes include a passion for the Les Mills product, problem solving and decision making skills and a professional and well groomed appearance.
The shifts we are looking to fill are Thursday Afternoons (1pm 8pm) and Sunday afternoon (12pm-7pm), but you must also be available for cover at other times, including weekdays and weekends.
Please note applications will close when the right person is found.
REPORTING TO : Club Manager
AIM: To make our members feel comfortable and confident using the club by delivering world class customer service to all people entering the club and encouraging them to come back again and again.
• Work Hard
• Be Proud
• Have Fun
• Be Supportive
• Be The Best
• To deliver World Class Customer Service at reception
• To commit to the Les Mills Mission Statement and values
• Provide world class customer service by greeting and assisting guests, and responding to member inquiries and complaints.
• Answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
• Receive payment and record receipts for services.
• Computes figures, such as till balances and trading line sales.
• Monitor and track trading lines such as drink sales and towel hires.
• Perform administrative support tasks as required by Les Mills management
• Actively promotes the use of the club and the services it has to offer such as referrals to Group Fitness, BodyTrainer™ Personal Training, Events or membership benefits.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships ‘ Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with all staff and members, and maintaining them over time.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates ‘ Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge ‘ Keeping up-to-date technically
• Monitor Processes and the facility ‘ Monitoring and reviewing the environment and operational practices, to detect or assess problems.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems ‘ Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times
• Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality at all times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A genuine interest in people and in providing a service
• Passion for the Les Mills product
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Computer literate
• Professional and well groomed in appearance
• Member Attendance
• Over dues till collect
• Events numbers