Working for Countdown isn’t just about in-store opportunities. We’re at the cutting edge of retail innovation, and this is supported by a reputable Manufacturing, Logistics and Corporate division including Construction, Property Management, Legal, IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Buying and Marketing.
Countdown is a great New Zealand Company providing our customers with quality, range and value. We are built on a passion for retail, dedication and a commitment to making our customers experience more enjoyable every time.
Countdown Supermarkets are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person to join our Longlife Team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the preparation and production of products to company specified guidelines and time frames
• Filling and maintaining the presentation of stock
• Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
• Working cooperatively in a team environment
• Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria
• Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some public holidays
• Communicate effectively with customers and staff
• Work in a fast-paced team environment
• Perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
• Portray a positive attitude
• Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
• Abide by company policies and procedures at all times including standard of dress
At Countdown, safety is a core value – countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.
This is an entry level role with great opportunities to advance for the right candidate – Make a Fresh Career Choice today.
For more information about Countdown careers, visit http://www.countdown.co.nz/about-us/careers