Customer Services Representative, Ellerslie, Contact Centre, Auckland
• Provide the best customer and stakeholder experience possible.
• Takes ownership and find solutions.
• Lots of training, lots to learn.
As a Customer Service Representative you will answer a wide range of inbound calls from members of the public and stakeholders contacting the Ministry to access information and services. These customers need solutions and your job is to quickly and accurately identify their requirements and provide information and assistance to them.
About the team and the role
The team is supportive, friendly and diverse, totally customer focused and driven to provide the best service possible. You will have lots of colleagues to help and support you as you learn the business. To be successful in this role you will have strong communication skills, a willingness to go the extra mile, empathy and resilience. You will enjoy a fast paced work environment where you can go home feeling like you are really making a difference.
• Training and ongoing coaching that supports individual development.
• Monday to Friday core office hours (8.00am-5.00pm).
• Starting salary of $39,312
• Knowing with every call you answer, you are supporting New Zealanders accessing justice services.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Monday 6 March 2017.